It is easy in the world to live after the world’s opinion; it is easy in solitude to live after our own; but the great man is he who in the midst of the crowd keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Question 1. What should be in every man’s routine for his skin care?
Skin, the largest organ of our body, is made up of several components, including water, protein, lipids and different minerals and chemicals. Skin is ever changing, for better or worse. Your skin will regenerate itself about every 27 days. Proper care and treatment is essential to maintaining the health of this crucial organ.
The demands of your skin occur daily. Each day make certain to provide your skin with
- Plenty of water.
- Thorough cleansing – performed twice daily. At night , make sure you remove all make-up, dirt and grime and cleanse properly before bed.
- Balance nutrition – develop nutrition strategies.
- Toning – after you cleanse with your choice of cleansers, make sure to use a nourishing toner to remove fine traces of oil, dirt and old skin cells you may have missed when cleansing.
- Moisturizer – this is a necessary step even for those who have oily skin.
- Sun-Block every morning.
Pay close attention to all parts of your skin. Familiarize yourself with it, so you’ll notice any changes that might occur and require further attention.
Question 2. Best Style Blogs?
For every style blog I’ve listed… I’ve eliminated others. This list is compiled from first hand searching – with the ever sneaking feeling that I’m missing something fabulous.
MY TOP TEN
- High Snobiety
- The Man Repeller
- Jak & Jill
- Advanced Style
- From Me To You
- Nerd Boyfriend
- Atlantic – Pacific
Question 3. The Tie that makes any suit look good?
So many men do the tie wrong. Today, both bow ties and neckties are becoming more popular. “There are few enough excuses for a man to wear colored silk around his neck without fear of ostracism. Take advantage of it.” ~Permanent Style
- Elmley Navy and Lilac Seersucker Stripe Handmade Tie By Charles Tryhitt
- Thomas Stripe Woven Tie By Vineyard Vines
- Coral and White Striped Skinny Tie By Billy Reid
- Woven Silk Tie and Cotton Tie By Facconnable
- Woven Silk Tie By Theory
- Silk Repp Stripe Tie By Alexander Olch
- The Paisley Tie Darker hues
- Silk Regimental Navy & White By E.G. Cappelli
- Theory Woven Tie Greys
- Ermenegildo Zegna Woven Silk Tie
The first presidential debate has come and gone. Republican candidate Mitt Romney came away with the win, this time.
I was, like all of us, noticing every detail. President Barack Obama wore a blue tie while candidate Mitt Romney wore a red tie. Both candidates displayed patriotism by wearing an American Flag lapel pin …Mitt Romney decided on the larger pin.
My point… The Tie! President Barack Obama wins this one. His tie was knotted perfectly allowing the tie to lay straight and balance the space provided by the shirt collar. Mitt Romney’s tie knot was askew, and too small for the collar space. The example goes to President Barack Obama. Nicely worn!
Question 4. As for the designers you can’t go wrong with?
I assure you it is possible to go wrong even with the best designer… However for an updated men’s suit choice I’m going with J.Hilburn. The suit is called Wall Street and is a timeless slim cut. Great suit guys!
- Ralph Lauren Black
- Katie Holmes
- Victoria Beckham
Question 5. Three most important things regarding your image.
- Set your intentions.
- Radiate confidence, smile, polish yourself.
- Be interested and interesting
Special thanks to Chris Patterson for including MKFACE in the Looking Good issue from Blitz Weekly!